We are currently representing an incredibly exciting Venture Capital Firm, focused on Life Science and Deep Tech investments, stemming from an established deal origination platform with six year track record. They collaborate with the most exciting UK and European sci-entrepreneurs to help transform bold visions into thriving companies that improve people's lives.
They are seeking a full-time General Partner to join their team.
- Will hold a post-graduate degree in Life Sciences
- At least 5 years' experience as a senior investment professional, ideally at partner/principal level within VC
- Seed to Series A and beyond experience is desirable
- Will have a UK / European VC network and experience in assisting portfolio companies grow, secure follow on's and recruit a superstar team
- Director / Observer board experience
- Partner level, specifically looking at Life Science with a strong healthcare focus
- Following investments from cradle to grave
- The role will require the candidate to go out and meet Founders of target Companies, understand their business models and craft investment theses and memo's with help from the Principals.
- Form part of the investment committee through an iterative decision process
- Portfolio management through to exit post investment