Our client is a private Investment Office, that invests in various asset classes globally. The Company aims in all its activities for the highest quality.
We are looking for a highly motivated personality as Paralegal (80% ‐ 100%) to join our dynamic and adaptable legal and compliance team. You will report directly to and work with the General Counsel.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Managing investment structuring and transactions
- Managing and completing fund subscription process
- Assisting the company secretary function and managing corporate housekeeping documents
- Managing document retention and archiving
- Reviewing company and standard investment documentation and providing feedback to the General Counsel regarding the same
- Together with General Counsel, managing and overseeing external counsel, as appropriate, as part of the above
- Coordinating signatures of legal documents and organizing for notarization of the same; collecting apostilles
- Reviewing NDAs
- Ad hoc filing of documents
- Paralegal education or law degree
- Minimum of 5‐8 years' experience. The more, the better.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent command of written and spoken German and English
- Already resident in Switzerland