The company is a large international corporate and investment bank currently expanding its entities in Frankfurt. They are looking for an outsourcing risk professional to successfully fill the VP position (m/f/d).
- Lead external third-party risk, including all phases of the risk. This includes producing high-quality reports for review.
- Assist in managing coverage for external and internal outsourcing and tracking compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring timely completion and updates to third-party-related risk information based on required frequency.
- Contributing to overall third-party management initiatives within the organization.
- The role reports to the Head of Risk.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, BA, or similarly related fields.
- Proven experience in Outsourcing or Third-party risk management within a bank, a rating agency, or another financial institution.
- Strong knowledge of outsourcing regulations and requirements, risk policies, as well as German rules and risk regulations.
- Fluency in MS Office.
- Solid skills in relationship management, analysis, problem-solving, communication, and presentation.
- Fluency in English
If you are interested and want to hear more about this opportunity - please apply with your current CV, or reach out to Marija Drazic directly. We are looking forward to hearing from you!