A leading hedge fund, with over $50Bn USD AUM, and global presence, are looking for an Operations Technology Engineer to join their global .Net team. This firm are currently expanding their existing presence in Hong Kong, and now have several new headcounts for technology positions across their firm.
The Operations Technology Engineer should be familiar in .Net and C# environment, with multi-threaded programming and object oriented design.
The Operations Technology Engineer will be responsible for the following...
- System design and enhancements
- Take ownership of the whole software life-cycle in relation to trading operation and post-trade processing related applications
- Work closely with the global team and independently in the region on .NET based technologies with distributed systems and high volume processing
The Operations Technology Engineer should have the following requirements...
- Formal enterprise-level development in C#
- Multi-threaded programming and object oriented design
- Experience in DevOps (Jira/Git etc)
- Agile software development is a plus
- Knowledge of asset classes, and FIX protocol is a plus
If you are interested in this current opportunity for a Operations Technology Engineer on a permanent basis based in Hong Kong, for further information about this position please apply.