Job title: Operations Manager/Implementation Project Manager
Work Model: 5x a week in office, Boca Raton
Pay: 150-200k base + bonus
Summary: An innovative fintech focused on proprietary trading technology is seeking an operations manager to oversee client on-boarding and implementations and act as a project manager.
**must have financial services experience or experience with financial clients**
- Oversee client onboarding and implementation teams' day to day, as well as manage the initial build process.
- Give expert level guidance to clients on build requirements and technology needs.
- Prioritize build fixes and updates throughout the client life cycle.
- Confidently speak with clients to demo technology, resolve issues, answer questions, and describe implementation timelines.
- Sets long-term strategic technical direction for multiple teams, identifying areas of greatest need and creating a plan to address them.
- Quickly breaks down complex problems into potential solutions and leads others to a resolution.
- Consistently delivers large systems involving one or more teams' contributions on time with high quality results.
- Effectively communicates scaling/ reliability limits to product, customer, and operations teams.
- Able to provide regular project status updates to address any project requirements, issues, or changes.
- Take responsibility in making strategic decisions that will help ensure the implementation of initiatives.