We are currently working along side a multi-billion dollar hedge fund, who are going through a current growth phase and are looking to establish themselves as one of the most exciting growing hedge funds around.
They are looking to expand their operations and fund accounting team, by bring on someone who is data driven and has a can do attitude, if this sounds like you keep reading and apply below.
- Reconciliation of cash and invested positions against custodian/administrator records and shareholder statements.
- Production of portfolio valuations and shadow accounting.
- Monitoring of fee accruals and payments, including Management and performance fees.
- Review and approval of administrator NAVs for Fund of Hedge Fund portfolios and daily UCITS portfolios.
- FX hedging including monitoring of P&L and calculation and monitoring of hedge ratios.
- Resolving queries/addressing related to data (i.e. from Bloomberg, the database or other source).
- Supporting the product management of collective investments schemes - Assist various teams/teams with i. Monitoring expense ratios ii. Supporting ESG screening initiatives iii. 3 rd party data base management / reporting 2 of 2.
- Corporate finance - Assist head of finance with various tasks such as i. Corporate invoice approvals and processing ii. Oversee the payments and monitoring/reconciliation of various fees to 3rd party managers, investors and distribution agents iii. Travel and entertainment expense support.
- Dealing - Processing of trading in collective investment funds / liaising with custodians and execution agents as required (including review of fund T&C, onboarding with custodians) - Trading monitoring (ie trade confirms, cash receipts, cash payments - Liaising with investment committee and operations teams as required to secure trade approval and process trades - Cash/liquidity projections - Corporate actions
- Part qualified accountant or strong finance degree.
- Good understanding of the Fund of Fund/Hedge Fund industry with previous Fund Accounting experience.
- Solid understanding of financials (balance sheets, accruals etc.) and portfolio performance (contributions, P&L impacts).
- Candidate must be highly numeric with excellent attention to detail and must be extremely well organised and diligent.
- Experience with Webfolio system would be considered advantageous.
- Experience in UCITS funds considered advantageous.
- Eager to learn and willing to undertake all tasks required and work across various areas in complex as well as more mundane matters.
Please apply below to hear more about this opportunity.