A top 5 US investment bank is looking to add an SVP, Technology Risk professional to join their growing Operational Risk team in Tampa, FL. This individual will be responsible for the oversight of technology risk for their capital markets systems. This is a highly visible role allowing you to look at technology risk across the business.
The Ideal candidate has 10+ years of IT experience with strong risk management and process risk experience coming from the second line of defense.
- Establish and oversee the application of operational risk policies, technology and tools, and governance processes
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made
- Challenge new and existing practices
- Develop and maintain relationships across the business users and Lines of Defense
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Detailed knowledge of Technology Governance and Management frameworks/standards
- Experience with process risk
- Extensive experience with Markets & Payments, Infrastructure/Networking, and diving into Security and IT issues