- 5+ years' experience in Risk Management and Controls Testing in financial services industry
- Identify and assess significant operational risks, evaluate current and design desired control environment for operational risks across the bank. Assist leadership across the company to construct holistic risk profile that takes into consideration multiple operational risk drivers such as third parties, technology, data, security, business continuity, etc.
- Collaborate with various partners including Agency Trading, Debt Funding, Liquidity Management, Derivatives and Securitization, Business Technology & Operations, & Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Audit
- Analyze and monitor key risk/performance indicators, issues, operational risk events for themes and trends. Produce monthly risk governance reports
- Proficient at issue identification, problem-solving/troubleshooting, and issue escalation
- Conduct & coordinate periodic business risk assessment reviews including self-assessment and process improvements.
- Specific knowledge of risk management frameworks, corporate governance, process improvement, banking industry, or products and services
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business
- 5+ years Risk Management, Audit, Capital Markets
- Demonstrated ability in communicating effectively, both verbally and written. Comfortable presenting and influencing senior business management using both verbal and written communications such as PowerPoint presentations and effective email language. Ability to explain complex concepts in simple language