A bulge bracket global bank is looking to grow its operational risk team. The role would be a strong partner to the head of the department and gain insight from other heads of departments across the enterprise. Managers are very much so involved in the career development of their employees and want to see them grow and take on tasks.
This group within Operational Risk has a huge impact on the organization across all of the bank's lines of business. As such this is a highly visible role and a great opportunity for anyone eager to gain exposure to senior leadership
- Partner with management to develop a program management risk oversight, focusing on the development of governance, models, processes, and procedures.
- Recommends to internal processes and practices using an efficient risk-based approach, with a hard-working mindset for governance and industry practices.
- Help provide a second-line challenge of projects to policies, procedures, standards, and industry best practices.
- Conduct in-depth reviews of projects to identify and understand why they contain risk and create assessment reports with the intent to improve the project.
- Experience in communicating with upper management and assisting with coordinating the department's activities.
- 5 plus years of experience in financial services, risk management is a plus
- Project management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance
If you are interested in becoming an Operational Risk Manager Vice President, please do not hesitate to apply!