The company is a large international corporate and investment bank currently expanding its entities in Frankfurt. They are looking for an operational /non-financial risk professional to successfully fill the AVP position (m/f/d).
- Support the team in identifying, assessing, monitoring, and reporting of operational risk.
- Support the first line of defense in recording operational risk events in the Database, and monitor KRIs.
- Oversee the bank´s TPRM exposure and coordinate the process.
- Validate Reviews conducted by outsourcing coordinators
- Analyse regulatory and legal obligations and implement them in the Operational and TPRM
- Manage and further develop the ORM-Framework and its policies.
- The role reports to the Head of Non-financial Risk.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, BA, or similarly related fields.
- Proven experience in Operational or Non-financial Risk or TPRM within a bank, a rating agency, or another financial institution.
- Knowledge of Operational and TPRM frameworks, as well as internal and external reporting
- Knowledge of the market and regulatory standards for Operational and TPRM regulations and requirements, risk policies, as well as German rules and risk regulations.
- Fluency in MS Office.
- Solid skills in relationship management, analysis, problem-solving, communication, and presentation.
- Fluency in English; German (minimum B level)
If you are interested and want to hear more about this opportunity - please apply with your current CV, or reach out to Marija Drazic directly. We are looking forward to hearing from you!