A top American Investment Bank is looking to hire an Operational Risk Associate to their Equity Sales & Trading division. This role will sit in their New York office and will cover a trading desk from an Operational Risk perspective with a focus on operational resiliency, improving processes and frameworks across the business, and will offer exposure to RCSAs, scenario analysis, conduct risk, etc.
The bank is looking to speak to candidates with 2-4 years of experience in Financial Services & Risk Management, the ability to effectively communicate with senior leadership, and strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Establish relationships and work closely across the bank to identify and manage risks in response to market, counterparty, regulatory, economic, and other factors
- Represent Sales & Trading in governance forums to assess how different initiatives are impacting the business
- Support the team in ORM responsibilities such as RCSAs, scenario analysis, conduct risk, new product approval, etc.
- Assist in coordination of regulatory exams and review senior management presentation materials
- 2-4 years in Financial Services & Risk Management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & excellent organizational/multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong Excel, Word, & PowerPoint skills are also preferred