Role Responsibilities for Junior Trader:
- Develop a regional physical trading book including 3rd party, hedging & speculative derivatives trading.
- Work closely with external counter-parties and colleagues to handle export/import data.
- Trade across the WAF and AG markets whilst exploiting global arbitrage opportunities by linking in with global trading teams.
- Provide support to business development/origination teams
Individual Attributes for Junior Trader:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in trading physical crude oil and/or refined products in the WAF region.
- Cross-barrel experience would be advantageous.
- Prior experience in operations/risk management/analysis.
- Have had proven experience trading physical cargoes, including knowledge of regional dynamics.
- Some knowledge and experience of Shipping/operations
- Eligibility to be based in Dubai.