An exciting boutique asset manager that specializes in fixed income ETF's is currently hiring a senior Nordic sales candidate to lead the business development in this region. The proven team has years of success in the credit markets and the firm is backed by a blue-chip credit hedge fund that provides back-office support. The successful candidate will have at least 5-10 years (or relevant experience), of sales experience to the Nordics region for either buy-side or sell-side institutions and will become a shareholder in the firm through the partnership scheme.
- Spearhead the sales, business development and investor relations for the Nordics.
- Prepare a detailed business plan alongside senior management to target this region.
- Develop a targeted client-base.
- Regularly travel to the defined regions to meet existing and prospective investors.
- Have a technical understanding of the product's to deliver exciting pitches and be able to educate clients.
- Work alongside the marketing team to create compelling presentations and fact-sheets.
- Experience working and a detailed understanding of both the fixed income and ETF space.
- A fluent speaker of a Nordic language.
- Master / CFA preferred.
- Team player, but also the ability to work independently.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial, results-driven and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills.
- Eligibility for the Partnership scheme, with shares to pay-out after 3-4 years.
- 5% Pension contribution matched.
- Health, life and travel insurance
- Gym membership covered up to £1,000 per year.
If this role is of interest, please apply directly through this site and a consultant of Selby Jennings' investment management team will come back to you with feedback.