A European Private Bank, specialising in Investment Advisory, Wealth Planning, Sustainable Investments.
- Conduct risk assessments of new products and services offered by the bank, being a key part of the new product approval process.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for risk control of new products
- Liaise with other departments, including product development and legal, to ensure that new products are compliant with regulatory requirements
- Monitor and manage the risk exposure of new products throughout their life cycle
- Provide training and guidance to other departments on risk control policies and procedures
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and regulatory requirements related to new products
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role within a private bank or financial institution
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services, including derivatives, structured products, and wealth management
- Experience in risk management and control, including risk assessment and mitigation strategies
- Experience with PowerBI and Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with other departments and senior management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The position will be based in Hong Kong. For further information about this position please apply.