We are working with a global High-Frequency Proprietary Trading Firm that has had record-breaking back-to-back years working at the lowest latencies in the industry and as a result, is looking to focus their efforts into expanding their Infrastructure Team to ensure they are working on the most reliable and stable platforms possible.
As a company, they're responsible for trading in thousands of financial instruments across more than 50 global exchanges, responding to market events within nanoseconds and working to extremely low error tolerance. Subsequently, they continuously strive for their trading systems to be the fastest, most reliable and precise in the market.
They have previously seen huge success from individuals who enjoy tackling complex problems head on, taking any approach possible, using any tools and strategies available to them in order to achieve the simplest solutions possible. This is an extremely fast-paced and innovative environment where results are seen immediately and compensation is unrivalled.
- Your main drive will be to ensure their trading systems perform well under all market conditions.
- Become a true problem solver who explore different tools and approaches to ensure the right solution is found.
- Interact closely with their trading and business departments to get a thorough and holistic understanding of requirements and to suggest improvements that should be made.
- Your role will be hugely variable day-to-day, ranging from making daily tweaks and optimisations through to troubleshooting and determining strategies for longer-term projects.
- The opportunity to travel to their global datacenters.
- A strong understanding of networking fundamentals and recent development in networking technology and techniques.
- You enjoy problem solving.
- You prefer removing complexity over adding it
- You have strong communication skills to interact closely with other engineers and non-technical colleagues as well
If any of the above titles are of interest, please submit your resume and someone will be in touch shortly to discuss in more detail!