In the Model Governance Sr. Analyst role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing models and undertaking responsibility for continuous monitoring of client transactions.
- Leading projects individually, while being able to successfully collaborate on larger projects.
- Conducting data validation, as well as other system testing, with management.
- Find gaps in optimization process while making recommendations in line with continued regulatory compliance.
- Meet with regulators, internal audit, and model validators on an as needed basis.
The Model Governance Sr. Analyst candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Experience with scripting languages including Python, R, etc.
- Experience working with large datasets in line with typical RDBMS platforms like SQL Server and ORACLE.
- Knowledge of AML transaction monitoring systems and/or OFAC/Sanctions screening systems.
- Bachelors degree from a four year college/university
- Masters or PhD in Mathematics/Statistics focusing on statistical tools and complex data analysis preferred, but not required.
- Cloud based ecosystem experience like graph databases and AWS is a plus.
- Access to senior leadership
- Opportunities for career growth
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive 401(k) plan
If your background and experience is in line with the above requirements, apply now!