Messaging Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design & build the distributed messaging architecture for low latency cross-platform communication.
- Research & prototype next generation best-in-class Messaging technologies
- Construct the modern target architecture and supplement an incremental build plan for swift time-to-market delivery.
- 5+YOE - Building distributed infrastructure components across multiple computes, storage, messaging, database IaaS/PaaS technologies in a cloud setup.
- Built from scratch messaging architecture at enterprise scale with mature platforms (Kafka/Aeron/etc.)
Required Technical Skills:
- Asynchronous messaging; Messaging paradigms
- Network/Transport protocols
- Physical Data Modelling (Apache Avro/Parquet/Arrow)
- Python/Shell Automation
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Kubernetes clusters & Dockers containers connectivity
- Creating CI/CD pipeline (Git, Maven, Jenkins)
- Automation/Configuration management using Puppet/Ansible/Terraform/etc.
Apply in ASAP, if you have even a slight interest or think it may be the fit for you!