Key responsibilities of the FX Options Trader role include:
- Help to manage and build the FX Vol book.
- Evaluate the risk involved in Trading activity and make appropriate hedging strategies to mitigate potential losses.
- Work with the wider Trading team to design and implement long term Trading strategies and grow the institutions offering.
- Contribute to other tasks on desk, including legislation and other ad-hoc tasks.
Key requirements of the FX Options Trader role include:
- Proven experience FX Options Trading, minimum 10 years.
- Track record within G10.
- Ability to work alongside Quants for optimization
- An entrepreneurial mindset to help grow the business.
- Ability and knowledge to effectively manage risk.
- Fluent in English, any additional languages will be helpful.