A top American Investment Bank is hiring for a senior-level Market Risk Manager to cover their Equity Derivatives portfolio and partner closely with the Head of Equity Market Risk.
The candidate will be joining a lean team and will report directly up to the head of the group. The role will cover market risk oversight of the equities function with a specific focus on equity derivatives. The bank is ideally looking for an equity derivatives subject matter expert with 5-10 years of experience in market risk management.
- Oversight of Market Risk function
- Overseeing risk monitoring and risk limits
- Working closely with senior management and traders
- Working closely with model validation, risk analytics, and financial control across methodologies and models
- 5-10 years of market risk experience
- Deep knowledge of equities and derivatives
- Quantitative background in analytics
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of management
- Programming/modeling experience
If interested, please apply below.