A Top International Investment Bank is looking for Director-level talent to oversee and manage all non-trading Market Risk for Underwriting, Secured Financing, CLO Warehousing, and Counterparty Risk for Interest Rates and FX Derivatives. This hire will wear a variety of different hats and report directly up to the Head of the Group, offering high visibility to different business lines across the firm.
This hire will be responsible for second-line Market Risk Management oversight for credit, equity and structured products as well as Counterparty Risk for IR and FX derivatives. This will entail setting appropriate risk appetite and limits, enhancing stress testing frameworks, working with senior management on all non-trading market risk, and managing a team of 3-5.
The candidate will be given senior-level responsibility and will be relied on to serve as the main point person for all non-trading market risk. Prior leadership experience is required, as well as being a subject matter expert on market risk relating to secured financing, CLO warehousing, and/or loans and bonds.
The firm is ideally looking for candidates who are currently in a Director-level seat with 7+ years of experience in market or counterparty risk management.
- Oversight and management of Market Risk for underwriting, secured financing, CLO warehousing, convertible bonds, etc., and Counterparty Risk for Interest Rates and FX Derivatives
- Setting risk limits to align with the firm's overall risk appetite
- Managing a team of 3-5
- Serve as the main point person for all non-trading market risk
- 7+ years of relevant risk management experience
- Solid understanding of financial products including loans, corporate bonds, equities, derivatives, and structured products
- Leadership experience and the ability to lead and manage a team effectively