- Produce and review daily P&L and Risk reports, amending any issues in a timely manner.
- Follow the pre-existing risk limits, as well as Setting up and implementing new limits across the business functions.
- Ability to collaborate with the front office and finance teams in selecting the required valuation methods and communicating the reasoning behind their selection.
- Recommend and Develop methodologies and tools for the calculation of risk measures for the commodity markets in line with ETS.
- Guarantee compliance for trading procedures with relevant controls and support when necessary internal and external audit requests
- Produce standard ETS middle office reports on structured products, including P&L and explanation, limit reports and VaR.
- Responsible for the continued enhancement of the ETRM systems.
- To aid in the development and implementation of the automated and infrastructure projects for the use of Market(s)
- A degree in Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, Physics, or other science disciplines.
- Very strong knowledge and proven experience trading derivatives.
- Strong level of knowledge and practical experience using VBA Programming, Matlab and Excel.
- Experience and understanding of commodity options on physical assets including storage, swing, optimisation, optionality in physical oil terms.
- Ability to understand and apply risk management concepts, including stress-testing, value-at-risk, liquidity adjusted VaR and scenario analysis.
- Previous experience working in the banking, finance or finance sector.
- Strong understanding of options, mathematics and how they are priced.
- Ability to communicate ideas and findings fluently in English (written and spoken).