An Energy Business is currently seeking a Market Operations, Trading Executive for their growing energy team in Singapore. You will play a key role in trading, settlement and verification of power and gas data for the team.
- Perform daily market operations involving prompt trading, generation of post day reporting, settlement/ verification of power and gas data.
- Employ analysis tools to identify opportunities, make proper and sound recommendation on trading decisions to optimize revenue.
- Constantly conduct market analysis and gather competitive intelligence on the underlying supply and demand forces and market conditions that impact the electricity market dynamics.
- Ensure all processes and transactions are consistent with the market rules, company's risk management guidelines and procedures.
- To be involved in the development/enhancement of new offer submission system, including liaising with vendor pertaining to the requirements of the desired system.
- Assist in constantly reviewing and enhancing business processes for the team to perform its function more effectively, productively, and reduce errors.
- Maintain close coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Degree in Business or Engineering related discipline.
- Good operations experience of power plant or good understanding of Singapore electricity and natural gas market desirable (though training will be provided)
- Meticulous worker with excellent analytical and numerical skills who can handle large amount of data sets.
- Willing to take on standby duties as required.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.