One of the top-rated growing Family Offices in the US is currently seeking a Managing Director who is an expert in servicing UHNW private clients. They would like this individual to help strategically grow their Wealth Management presence in both Charlotte, Florida and possibly New York as well. This Wealth Management specialist will be responsible for leading and growing the office, developing local wealth management talent at the firm and be a leader in performing private client business development and relationship management in the ultra-high net worth and family office space. This Wealth Management specialist will be working directly with CEO of the firm to execute successful sales growth and assist in developing the Wealth Management team across the US.
This person will be wearing multiple hats that may include leading a team of wealth management professionals, developing their private client platform and directly managing the growth of AUM at the firm through personal business development and relationship management.
Some additional requirements for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Be highly skilled in providing investment management, wealth management, trust services, and family office service to high net worth and ultra-high net worth families
- Have a proven track record in exceeding sales goals and growing the AUM of a wealth management firm
- Have a pre-established network and presence within the UHNW Family Office network
- Have a desire to lead and manage individuals within Wealth Management
This person must have:
- 8+ years' experience in Wealth Management
- Experience in Relationship Management/Business Development with Private Clients
- Demonstrable track record working and managing US UHNW private client individuals with at least $8-10 million of investable assets per account
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- CFA, CFP, MBA, JD Preferred, but not mandatory