Title: Investment Banking Managing Director
Company Summary: An investment bank is currently seeking an entrepreneurial candidate with strong origination experience to add to there team. This investment bank has continued to stay busy during this time and is looking to make a strategic addition to continue their growth and success moving forward.
Investment Banking Managing Director will be responsible for:
- Managing existing client relationships and originate new client relationships
- Assist in origination and execution of M&A deals
- Oversee all aspects of transaction life cycle: client sourcing, marketing, due diligence, negotiation, documentation and closing
- Oversee development of deal team members and internal staff
Investment Banking Managing Director should have the following qualifications:
- 10-15+ years of Investment Banking experience
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Managing Director role, then please don't wait to apply.