We have a current opportunity for a Manager, Credit Documentation on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Hong Kong. For further information about this position please apply.
Please find the JD below:
Manager, Credit Documentation, Private Banking Ops
- To ensure the credit operations processes to comply with agreed processes and guidelines
- Prepare/Maintain/Update Desk Operating Instructions (DOIs) for critical processes
- Accountable for the preparation of credit documentations for Private Bank Clients and to achieve the agreed SLA
- Review/Check constitution documents of corporate client, ensure proper corporate authorizations has been sought for execution of facility documents
- Review/Check company searches and court searches of corporate client
- Assist CA/CSM to obtain legal opinion for offshore company to apply credit facility
- Ensure the charge registration requirements on corporate/trust clients are followed and all registrations should be completed within the time limit to protect the bank interest
- Ensure credit data contribution to credit reference agency are followed and complied; credit reference agency is updated in accordance with the laid down guideline; and compliance with the SPM IC6 in handling credit data
- Prepare non-standard facility letter for approval from PvB Legal and PvB Credit Risk
- To deal with onshore and offshore lawyers for legal opinion and charge registrations
- To provide guidance and advices to team members or Front Office on credit documentations
- Act as Maker/Reviewer or Checker role (in no event can take both roles in the same case) for the credit and facilities documentations of individual/corporate/trust account for Class I/II/III/IV facilities including premium financing documentations to ensure correctness, completeness and consistency with proper supporting documents (eg. member and/or director resolution, consent, undertaking) and the business credit approval before issuance for client's execution and limit set up.
- Approve and signoff credit documents as the role of checker after the documents are complete and all requirements are satisfied.
- Ensure proper approval has been obtained for credit gap items and regular follow up with CA/CSM to clear gaps items and escalate Credit Risk and BORF for overdue items
- Ensure security documents/title deeds are under bank custody and follow