- Responsible for timely and accurate analysis of the Company financial to support performance measurement and management decision making.
- Responsible for timely and accurate month end, quarterly and year end closing and reporting;
- Ensure data used for performance measurement (e.g. KPIs) is complete, timely, consistent, valid and relevant to address stakeholder needs
- Responsible for Company's FOREX and financial hedging;
- Responsible for budget preparation and rolling forecasts;
- Ensure that legal, audit and compliance policies are met;
- Liaison with headquarters, customers and suppliers as needed;
- Co-ordinate and cross-check internally with other teams (including treasury, ops, logistics, risk, etc.) on trading records in due course.
- Possess Bachelor Degree in Accountancy / ACCA qualification or equivalent
- At least 8 years and above of related experience in Management Reporting/Financial Planning and Analysis, and preferably with audit experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Excel (Advanced Level) and Powerpoint
- Possess excellent analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to communicate (Speak, Read, Write) in both English and Mandarin (due to requirements to liaise and present reporting/analysis to headquarter in China)