My client, a global Investment Banking M&A Boutique specialising in Metals and Mining and Natural Resources services, is looking to bring a Senior Director / Managing Director to join their team in London to assist in the firm's continued growth. The role will be a growth hire as the team looks to build out its team in London.
If you are a Director / MD level candidate coming from a strong financial analysis background with a passion for the Metals and Mining sectors, this is a wonderful opportunity for you!
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisor)
- Mentoring and training Analysts and junior Associate and VP level bankers, and helping with recruiting efforts
- Managing client relationships as the deal lead
- Management and training of more junior team members
- Performing extensive valuation and pricing analyses.
- Assisting in all steps of the transaction process.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
- 8+ years of M&A experience from a reputable Investment Bank or boutique.
- Demonstrable experience and interest in the Metals and Mining or Natural Resources sector.
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
If you are an Investment Banking professional with a background in Metals and Mining that is looking to join a global and growing team, please apply!