I am working with a European independent investment Bank specialising in Technology and Healthcare services, looking to hire an Analyst to join their Healthcare team in London to assist in the firm's continued growth.
If you are an Analyst candidate coming from a strong financial analysis background, this is a wonderful opportunity for you!
Candidates with a background in M&A transactions will be considered, ideally from a reputable bank. They are also willing to consider top candidates in related fields that are looking to break into Investment Banking.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions.
- Supporting the transaction processes from beginning to end.
- Cross-border deals with international teams.
- Performing extensive valuation and pricing analyses.
- Assisting in all steps of the transaction process.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
- At least 12 months of M&A experience from a reputable Investment Bank or Boutique.
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
If you fit the above requirements and are interested in continuing a career in M&A please apply!