My client, a Mid-Market Investment Bank, is searching for a Director for their growing M&A Infrastructure team.
My client is leading within the Infrastructure Investment Banking space, last year as it advised a £7BN investment deal, as well as a range of valuations and debt facilities ranging from 150Mil to 2-3BN. The team has also been ranked number ONE for Infrastructure deal count in 2021 for the second year running!
- Confidence to take ownership and leadership responsibilities on transactions
- Perform extensive financial/valuation analyses to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions and capital raising transactions.
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis and documentation of potential and live transactions
- Assist in the development, production and delivery of proposals and presentations to clients and prospects
- Draft management presentations to highlight financial analysis and research results
- Pitching to clients and winning new business
- Infrastructure Investment Banking experience
- 8+ Years' experience in full-time M&A or Debt Advisory focused role
- Exceptional modelling skills are required
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking capabilities
- Motivated to develop a long-term career
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Future-focused mentality