I am working with a top Investment Bank based in Dubai that is in need of an M&A Director.
This team will expose you to some of the most high-profile transactions in the region, and they are growing aggressively due to a particularly high deal flow. The group are noted for an emphasis on a collegiate, high performing and entrepreneurial environment within their firm while providing full exposure to origination and execution-related responsibilities.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Integral role in origination/marketing activities
- Managing client relationships as the deal lead
- Extensive origination responsibilities in which to win new business
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- Mentor junior bankers whilst overseeing their work to ensure individual development as well as maintaining high-quality standards and correctness
- Additional responsibilities as required
- 9+ years of M&A experience from a reputable Investment Banking Institution
- Enthusiasm and understanding of the regional M&A market
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Take ownership and drive individual projects on
- Attention to detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
- Strong leadership capabilities and business acumen
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match for you.