We are working with an elite M&A boutique. The firm is looking for an M&A Associate to join their high-performing team in Paris. The team is very active in the market and needs more additions to maintain their performance. As an associate, you will be responsible for:
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Integral role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- 3+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution
- Fluency in French & English
- A degree in finance, economics, business, or a related field from a top-tier university
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Take ownership and drive individual projects on
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
If you are passionate about M&A and want to work in a dynamic environment with excellent deal flow and high exposure, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your resume. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.