International Consumer specialists are looking to expand their M&A team based in London with an experienced Investment Banking (M&A) Associate.
Global Investment Bank with a recognisable brand name and strong international platform, leading in the Consumer M&A space.
If you're an M&A Associate, looking to pursue Consumer M&A at a franchise leading in the space, apply below!
- Leading the origination and supporting the execution of Consumer M&A transactions
- Managing and mentoring junior member of the team
- Maintaining a deep understanding of clients' changing needs in the Consumer space, and partnering with colleagues across the bank to provide relevant solutions
- Leading the generation of strategic ideas and content to enhance client dialogue and increase overall investment banking wallet share
- Strong analytical and corporate finance skills, including financial analysis, financial modelling and valuation
- In-depth understanding of energy-transition technologies and business models
- Leading client meetings and dialogue
- Other general responsibilities that may come as part of the role
- Bachelors, or higher, degree in Finance or related subjects
- 3+ Years' experience in full-time Investment Banking (M&A) or Corporate Finance focused role
- Exceptional modelling skills are required
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking capabilities
- Motivated to develop long term career
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Future-focused mentality
- Lean team, with extensive transaction exposure
- High-profile deals in the Consumer space
- Exceptional team culture
- Great work-life balance