Our team is currently partnered with a growing Elite Boutique Advisory firm who is looking to add staff at the experienced Analyst level (2nd & 3rd year). This firm works closely with some of the premier players on Wall Street and has had an incredible year of growth despite the pandemic. If you are an Investment Banking/M&A Analyst looking to hone your technical skills and are looking for the opportunity to work on some of the most notable M&A transactions, exciting cross-border deals and exposure to Executive level deal makers at the firm, this is a great opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will be working at another elite advisory firm, middle market, or bulge bracket bank with closed transactions under their belt. No specific industry experience is required, but the right individual should be open to working across a number of different verticals and deal teams.
- Currently working at another leading investment bank or advisory firm, preferably focusing on the M&A product
- Public and Private deal experience preferred
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Math, or Economics from a target school preferred
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Exposure to lean deal teams
- Working on some of the most sought after buy and sell-side M&A deals in the market
- Live deal experience
- All cash compensation
- Faster upward progression and hands-on learning from senior management