- Manage the LPG physical cargo delivery process - Pre-& Post Shipment.
- Verify and input Trader's recap and preliminary shipment details into company's trading system.
- Manage Pre-Shipment documentary operations in preparing, negotiating and executing trade contracts, letter of Credit, shipping instructions, surveyor nominations including managing full set of shipping documentary requirements.
- Manage delivery phase operations and liaise with key Internal/External stakeholders with regards to daily operations including addressing any issues and/or communicating instructions and/or monitoring shipments throughout and carrying out other assigned tasks.
- Manage Post-Shipment work, consolidating shipment details for Final/Provisional price confirmation, invoicing, demurrage assessment, actualizing costs, negotiating/advising L/C documentation and updating company's trading system.
- In all, to manage operational interaction and facilitate effective coordination internally between operation team with other functional departments (Commercial /Risk /Shipping /Finance /Accounts) to ensure internal procedures are adhere to and externally with trading counterparties and affiliated offices to ensure efficient execution of each individual task assign.
- To assist with any Ad-hoc work (Project; Task; Jobs) assign by the company.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in LPG Trading physical operations.
- Knowledge and understanding of Incoterms and its implications.
- Good command of LPG Operational processes - Pre&Post shipment. (Contract/Trade Finance/Shipping/Demurrage).
- Good understanding of Port/Terminal/Storage/Agency/Ship/Inspection operations.
- Able to handle day to day operations independently.
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning, organisation and coordination skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Good numerical, analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Good communication skills in Chinese to communicate and liaise with key Chinese speaking Internal/External stakeholders with regards to daily operations including addressing any issues and/or communicating instructions and/or monitoring shipments throughout and carrying out other assigned tasks. )
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/dynamic environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative, self-motivated and disciplined.