A top performing equity Asset Manager that generates great alpha and has a reputation historically to have a strong performance is looking to bring on an Investment Professional to their team in NYC. The firm employs a disciplined tactical equity strategy focused primarily on identifying and capitalizing on catalyst-oriented, event-driven and capital market opportunities. They cover across TMT, Consumer, and Industrial/Cyclicals sectors.
They are targeting entrepreneurial mindset individuals with 3-6 years of experience coming from a buy-side equity shops and/or have an event-driven long/short background. There is tremendous upside to this position as this is individual will be an integral addition to the team taking on a ton of responsibility with ample opportunities for advancement.
- Recommend buy/sell ideas for investment opportunities.
- Analyze industry and company-specific information.
- Construct detailed financial/operating models.
- Conduct primary research (calls/meetings with management, industry participants, and field research).
- Must have a Bachelor's, Master's not required but preferred.
- Must have 3-8 years of experience (buy-side shop)
- Proven track record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Please apply in if you qualify!