- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple subsectors and running valuations, under the guidance of senior members of the team.
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of subsectors
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects.
- Must have an excellent academic background, Graduating/Majoring/acquiring a Masters
- Must have relevant M&A/Finance/financial modelling knowledge or experience.
- No specific sector experience is required
- Excellent analytical, modelling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills, will be meeting and travelling with clients within 4 months of starting
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
If you fit the above requirements and are interested in Starting a career in M&A please apply!