Responsibilities for the role:
- Manage, maintain and build relationships between counterparties for the trade executions and prepare contracts for transactions.
- Actively contribute logical ideas that will help execute the business plan.
- Be in contact with members in the front, middle and back office and provide important information about trades.
Skills/ Attributes required:
- Ideally, 2+ years experience trading in the LNG market, with a track record of delivering results.
- Have a strong book of contacts in the space
- A developed understanding of where the market is heading and key counterparts.
To apply please send a word copy of your CV