LNG Shipping Ops
We are currently working with an established trading house (with refineries) who is seeking to hire an experienced LNG Shipping Operator to support their trading team.
Responsibilities: (Includes but not limited to)
- Handle shipping operation work including but not limited to, drafting voyage instructions, arranging bunker, monitoring LNG Vessel performance, managing demurrage, and so on.
- Support trading team in scheduling FOB lifting and DES deliveries.
- Facilitate technical-related discussions, including but not limited to LNG Bunkering, Due Diligence Visits etc.
- Assist the team in conducting analysis of the shipping market.
- At least 4-5 years of LNG shipping operations experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and meet tight schedules.
If the above role interests you directly, please send an application through for consideration.