An international oil and gas company is currently seeking a strong LNG market analyst to support their global analytics team.
* Monitor the market from fundamental and macro perspectives and share your insights with stakeholders via regular meetings/calls;
* Lead country-level supply/demand forecast and proactively look to improve modelling approaches and forecast methodologies;
* Translate your market fundamental analysis into commercial views and communicate them to stakeholders in the form of concisely written reports, presentations and briefings;
* Support continued development of analytics infrastructures, including databases, fundamental forecast models, and visualisation platforms;
* Provide ad-hoc support to stakeholders when needed and/or take on special projects/studies to meet commercial needs
Competencies and Skill Sets required:
* Good experience in macro-economic analysis, energy trading industry and fundamental analysis of LNG market.
* Deep understanding of the energy market
* Solid understanding of global commodity market fundamental drivers of supply, demand, trade flows and prices and their interactions.
* Demand and supply forecasting experience required