I am working on a role for a Entry Level Liquidity Risk Oversight Analyst with a US bank that is fully remote!
Some of the requirements include:
- Three years of liquidity risk background
- The ability to write the outlook of risk
- basic knowledge of balance sheet management, financial markets, and products including deposits, loans, securities, derivatives.
Some of the day to day responsibilities would include:
- Work with Senior management to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor the company's financial risks.
- Perform oversight market risk activates across the company and review any activity by the first line.
- Contribute in the design of market risk strategies, analytics, and metrics to provide robust reporting of market risk exposures to senior, executive management and risk governing committees
- Participate in the development of an oversight framework