A leading global market maker is looking for a Linux System Engineer to join their APAC operations. This market maker covers a variety of fixed income and equity products, and focus heavily on their technologies to ensure that they strive to be the best provider of their services. The Linux System Engineer will be joining the APAC infrastructure team in helping them do so.
The Linux Systems Engineer will be responsible for ...
- Optimising processes
- Developing new systems
- Working closely with software developers or quantitative researchers to improve the performance of these systems
The Linux Systems Engineer should have the following requirements...
- Experience on Linux, preferable Red Hat
- Knowledge of Configuration Management System including Ansible, salt etc
- Experience with data visualisation, reporting, monitoring and alerting etc.
- Automating Linux system administration
- Any Scripting language (bash/shell/python etc)
If you are interested in this role, feel free to share your CV here, or reach out to me on