We are currently representing a brand new and incredibly exciting Venture Capital Firm who are focused on Life Sciences. They collaborate with the most exciting sci-entrepreneurs to help transform bold visions into thriving companies that improve people's lives.
They are looking for an Investment Partner to join their team.
- Ideally will hold a degree in relevant Life Sciences
- At least 5+ years' experience as a senior investment individual, ideally at partner level within VC
- During this time will have covered AI, ML or Biotech, Therapeutics, Digital Health
- Will have a UK / European VC Network and Experience who can assist Portfolio Companies secure follow on Series A Investments following Seed Rounds
- Must sit on boards of companies that have been invested in
- Partner level, Investment focused role, specifically looking at Life Sciences
- Following investments from cradle to grave
- The role will require the candidate to go out and meet Founders of target Companies, understand their business models and provide recommendations on whether it is a good investment for the firm.
- Evaluate deals through a detailed process of technical due diligence to help the team build investment cases for them.