Title: Leveraged Finance Analyst/Associate
Currently teamed up with a leading Middle Market firm who is looking to add an Analyst/Associate to their high performing group. The Leveraged Finance Analyst/Associate will have a healthy dose of structuring and executing transactions as well as working across products and industry verticals.
This is the opportunity to be on a lean team and have direct exposure to senior management, so that you ultimately get to develop your skill set and take on as much responsibility as possible to excel your career. If you come from a leveraged finance background, DCM, or structured products group - please apply direct!
- Ability to perform the structuring and execution of structured debt transactions
- Experience working with capital markets product suite
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams such as syndications, investment bankers, origination, etc.
- Comfortable analyzing financial statements, trends, and projections
- Ability to perform analysis and financial modelling
Requirements and Desirable Skills:
- Preferably 1-5 years in a leveraged finance, DCM, or structured products group
- Strong financial modeling skill set
- Bachelors degree in Finance preferred
- Team player but able to work independently as well
- Self-Starter with strong organizational, written, & presentation skills
If you are a Leveraged Finance Analyst/Associate that is looking to join a very tight-knit group, please apply directly - the process is moving extremely quickly!