Summary: My client is a leading bank in Switzerland and they are looking for a German/French speaker legal counsel with experience in funds.
- Assist the legal function for Swiss Management companies and be one of the main contact point for FINMA as well as the corporate/group level for both Luxembourg and Switzerland entities.
- Prepare documentations under the Swiss regulatory laws and responsbilitiy for adjustments
- Supporting or leading projects with/without team.
-Key areas of focus: Fund Management, UCITS, AIFM, MIFID, Legal, Compliance
- Several years of experience in a similar position within a financial institutions (fund management experience is necessary).
- University degree in Economics, Law or others
-Fluency in German or French and English, other languages are plus
For further information, please contact Yagiz Cakmak