As a legal counsel in the Litigation Division, you will play a crucial role for one of the leading European tech companies from day one and assist the team regarding legal and regulatory issues.
- You will be advising on products and services, including contract negotiation and documentation
- You will be managing dispute resolution
- You will draft and review commercial contracts
- You are fluent in English and Chinese
- You need to have 3-8 years of experience from a reputable international Law firm or in-house counsel at a leading financial institution
- You have good knowledge of litigation and arbitration
- Working experience within private practice or in-house positions is an advantage
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply.