As a legal counsel for the Business Unit, you will play a crucial role for one of the leading European tech companies from day one and assist the team regarding legal and regulatory issues adhering to the overall company policies.
- You will join a sizeable legal team and work closely with Senior Legal Counsel and other business leaders
- You will be influencing and guiding the business unit management on business decisions, contract negotiations, and legal projects as necessary
- Provide legal advice and support to the business unit management
- You are fluent in English and Chinese
- You need to have 3-8 years of experience from a reputable international Law firm or in-house counsel
- You have good business acumen with high quality legal analysis and practical judgement
Working experience within private practice or in-house positions is an advantage!
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply.