Are you a junior lawyer ready for a challenge?
Are you interested in working for a company operating in more than 100 countries?
Then you are the one we are looking for.
is a world leader in the licensing and manufacturing of chemical components. Having a clientele in almost every industry this giant managed to have a revenue of more than 35 billion last year.
As their Legal Counsel
- You will be advising the management on commercial and corporate legal issues
- You will draft and check the declarations of consent and legal documents used company-wide and continuously develop them further ,in German and English
- You will draft, check and negotiate contracts in German and English
- You deal with various legal questions from all company-relevant areas
- Advising on risk and compliance matters
- Advice on legal issues regarding procurement, engineering and outsourcing
You bring along
- Law Degree and 2nd state examination
- Experience in contract drafting , commercial and corporate law matters
- You have professional experience as a fully qualified lawyer in an international business law firm or an internationally oriented company
- You are interested in digital innovations in healthcare and ideally already have experience in healthcare, life sciences and / or pharmaceuticals
- You work and communicate effortlessly in German and English
- You have a solution-oriented and independent way of working and are characterized by communication skills, advisory skills and individual motivation
Any questions? Drop me a call or send an email and let's make sure you won't miss on this opportunity!