I am looking for a Leveraged Finance Associate to join an International Bank in France that are noted for being 1 of the best in acquisition financing related transactions.
This team are noted for their strong product expertise while gaining good diversity in their daily activities through their collaboration with other front office Investment Banking teams across the EMEA region.
The group operate in a sector agnostic manner while having a good emphasis on the Infrastructure/Renewables space and need another Associate thanks to a very high deal flow that ranges up to 10bn Euros. The team are also known for maintaining a well-balanced collegiate culture that emphasises having a superior work-life balance.
- Undertake credit analysis and the assessment of key credit related issues.
- Produce client pitch materials and participate in client discussions Prepare offering and marketing materials for loans or high yield bonds
- Support senior bankers in managing key transaction work streams and internal teams Develop a good understanding of Loans and High Yield legal documentation
- Provide training and mentoring to juniors within the team
- 3+ years of Leveraged Acquisition Finance, Restructuring and/or High Yield DCM background from a top tier institute
- Degree from a reputable institution
- French fluency is a must
Please take a look at this position if you want to continue specialising in Leveraged Finance but at 1 of the leading regional teams!