Join the leading IOT Cloud platform provider for the Digital health industry. Their HQ is in the US, and globally their technology enhances the infrastructure that is utilised for storing patients data for health.
Following their recent round of funding of $30 million, they have invested a significant amount of revenue to launch their first technology team in Europe, that will be located in London to cater to their EU based clientele.
They want to grow the London team to 30 engineers by the end of 2020 and this will be a greenfield project, so they require experienced, hands on, self-efficient individuals who are ready to build large scale infrastructure, distributed systems, and work with public cloud platforms.
- Experience in DevOps, SRE, or Continuous Integration role.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud automation, TDD, CI/CD, and Cloud native technology
- Scripting and programming languages - Python, Ruby, and Bash
- Cloud platform experience - AWS or GCP
- Tools - as Terraform, Packer, Vault, Ansible, Jenkins and CircleCI
- Proven experience with leading large-scale infrastructure projects
- Good knowledge of Distributed Systems and Scalable Architectures.
- Bonus - Previously worked for a Medical/Health company
- Greenfield project which will allow you to implement your own ideas to create a new SRE culture for the business
- Building large scale infrastructure from scratch
- Remote work is flexible
- Impact the business on a global scale
- Equity from the business
- Annual bonus
- Conferences - You will have a budget for the year to attend conferences of your choice
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion or contact me directly on +442033758267