Company Summary: Founded over 10 years ago, we strive to create and maintain platforms by using powerful and innovative computing systems to increase accuracy, scalability and effectiveness. Whether your strengths lie in hardware, software, or both, you can find an area to succeed with us. As a Lead Software Engineer, your talents will be used both in technical and leadership aspects. Not only will you be leading and mentoring fellow software engineers, but you will also utilize skills including C applications through Linux systems, processing high-throughput functions, and networking data.
The Lead Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Applying your extensive experience in programming to improve upon high-speed computing and online trading.
- Improving upon the performance and guidance of development, design, and debugging of applications to process data.
- Communicating with customers that are making use of the products that you will develop and maintain.
- Leading teams of fellow software engineers to encourage, mentor, and improve our culture, to promote continuous learning and teamwork across the company.
The Lead Software Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- BS or MS in either Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related fields.
- Around 3 to 10 years of applicable work experience.
- Expertise in the development of Linux Systems
- Strong skills in programming using C applications, preferably C++.
- Socket programming proficiency and TCP expertise
- A passion for software development that is effective, elegant, and clean.
- Casual dress code
- Team events
- Free food and beverages
- Gym and pool access